Pink Media Player

Falling Pink Hearts

Pink Lips Curser

Sexy Red Lips

Vixys Virtual Fashion Closet Blog Feeds

Saturday, April 16, 2016

-BOD- Queen Of Dead

With these outfits I went minimal as to preserve the showcasing of these outfits. My focus was not on what all I was wearing simply because I was building up to Beauty Of Darkness's amazing Gacha items which is far more important than how fab my cartoon dolly looks in the photos which leads me to editing which is basically untouched other than the addition of a border of sorts. The Blogs here after this one will be all the same hair, skin, gems, and no shoes. Focus is outfits.
Outfit:-BOD- Queen Of Dead
Mesh Body:Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara UPDATE Friday to V3.5
Mesh Body Appliers: 
Ankle Lock:StrawberrySingh.com Broken Ankle Fix - Ankle Lock
Slink:! Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High ! & ! Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual !
Hair: Amacci - Kittycats Calendar Gift (Hair & Eyes)
Skin:Glam Affair - Valentine skin gift - Sophie - Jamaica
Skin Appliers: Slink from Glam Affair in Jamaica
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea
Jewelry: **RE** LUX Elix Set
Nails:Maiterya Pink nails

♥ νἶχץ


No comments:

Post a Comment