Pink Media Player

Falling Pink Hearts

Pink Lips Curser

Sexy Red Lips

Vixys Virtual Fashion Closet Blog Feeds

Saturday, April 16, 2016

ViXen GACHA Princess Collection Entire Collection


There are 6 Pictures to collect within 7 pieces. These are so cute and they are framed to be placed on your homes walls. You can put them in children's rooms, main house rooms, themed rooms the choices are just endless possibilities.

You can collect them individually or be lucky enough to get the RARE which is the entire collection!

ViXen GACHA Princess Collection Entire Collection RARE (full collection)
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Transformation
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Castle
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Dream
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Glass Slipper
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Romance
::ViXen:: Princess Collection - Cinderella's Precious Day

The ::ViXen:: Mainstore Located On The Hush Sim!
Located Here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HUSH/206/140/25

Please be sure to join the group as there are Gifts put through the group as often as possible. Plus you get up dates on the new releases, gacha items and more! And the Gifts released are really nice gifts too, they are usually something from stock made into an exclusive color or texture and sometimes it is something completely different and not sold in the store! There is a one time join fee of $L50 to get notices on group sale items, gifties and more!
You can even get JCNY Jewelry And Rezology Hair st ::ViXen:

Lol and no the store name ::ViXen:: wasn't named after me it was created before I even joined Secondlife. It's flattering to think that it was named after me but sadly the romance of that thought has been diluted in the tears that I have shed laughing at the cuteness of the thought. I only met the creator of the store I think in my 2nd month in Secondlife. She has mentored me with my blogging which I thank her generously for because I am blessed to have found a friend like her that will help me with learning to blog. She has also helped me with many other things and I am grateful for her and her generosity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment